Tuesday Night 3×9 Series is a three fish limit tournament running from the Marina at Stillhouse Hollow Lake.
From 6:00pm – 9:30pm each Tuesday Night. OFF LIMITS STARTS MONDAY NIGHT MIDNIGHT or MIDNIGHT DAY PRIOR TO EVENT!!
– Participation is open to current members of Tightlines Tuesday Night Tournament
– Angler Registration fee $35.00 per angler
– A team will consist of one or two anglers per boat; all contestants must have a valid fishing license.
– Team will be allowed 3 substitutes per season to keep team points running. Once this is exceed points start over.
– Entry fees shall be $50.00 per boat per tournament, which includes Big Bass unless otherwise sponsored.
– Payout is 80% with 20% going towards Championship.
– Overall Big Bass takes the entire Big Bass pot (except when otherwise noted).
– All ties will be resolved by splitting that place and the next place’s money.
– All Tightlines Tuesday Night Tournaments are sanctioned for BassCat Quest, Triton Gold, Skeeter Real Money and Caymas Cash! *See Each Brands Sanctioned Rules*
– Championship qualification must fish half of the season’s events. Top Ten is Points will receive free entry to championship.
– Registration will begin 4:30 pm until launch at 6:00pm.
– Each team must register in person at the designated registration area. Cash only, no checks.
– All boats are subject to a live well check.
– Tournament hours will be 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm.
– Teams will draw numbers for assigned boat numbers and will be released in order from launch site.
– Your boat number must be call out with number of fish when coming to the scales, to weigh fish.
– All anglers with fish to weigh must be in line when time is called at 9:45.
4. Permitted Fishing Methods:
– Only artificial baits may be used. No live or cut bait is permitted (pork baits are permitted).
– All bass must be caught alive in a legal and sporting manner. No snagging.
– Each competitor may only use 1 rod at a time. No more than 1 line in the water at a time per angler.
– Trolling with the combustion motor is not permitted.
– A limit of three bass (largemouth, smallmouth, Guadalupe/spotted) may be weighed in per team. No team may have more than the tournament limit (3 bass) in the live well at any time during the tournament except during the short timeframe of culling a fish.
– All fish must be a minimum of 14”; short fish presented for weigh-in will result in Disqualification.
– There will be a ONE POUND fish care penalty for each dead bass presented for weigh-in. culling of dead fish is prohibited.
– Weigh-in will be back at the launch site on a first come first serve basis.
– All contestants are required to follow high standards of sportsmanship, courtesy, safety and conservation.
– Safe boating must be always observed. Follow all Texas Laws.
– Nav Lights must always be on and used according to safe boating laws.
– No Consumption of Alcohol will be permitted on the boat during the hours of the event.
In case of inclement weather, it will be the contestant’s decision to stay and fish or seek shelter/leave. Once tournament fees are paid, and the tournament has begun there will be no refunds for any reason.
* Decisions of the Tournament Director are final and are not subject to appeal. Interpretation of these rules will be left exclusively to the Tournament Director.
* All participants expressly assume all risk(s) associated with each tournament event and hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless Tightlines Premium Fishing Tackle, the host, all sponsors and tournament officials from all claims or injury and/or damage arising out of, or related to and/or incurred in connection with any Tightlines Premium Fishing Tackle sponsored event(s).
* If you are ever banned from this event it is permanent, you must send in writing why you should be allowed to fish this event and it will be considered.
*Tightlines Tuesday Night Series reserves the right to refuse any membership or tournament entry fees or entry forms for any reason